Introducing the all-new Prospect Jr., featuring the world's first helmet liner system that grows as you do. Utilizing Smith's Grow With Me dual-stage liner system, the Prospect Jr.'s stage one and stage two liners cover the largest head size range in kid's helmets today. Tested and developed with MIPS rotational protection system and ventilated Aerocore protection featuring Koroyd - the Prospect Jr. refuses to sacrifice protection, year after year.
- MIPS is used to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Smith helmets are created to absorb direct impacts very efficiently and when combined with MIPS, Smith helmets absorb oblique forces better by allowing a small rotation of the outer shell relative to the liner. When you fall to the ground at an angle, rotational forces are generated. A helmet integrating MIPS technology creates a sliding layer between the outer shell and the head. This allows the helmet's outer shell to slide relative to the head when hitting the ground, so the rotational force is decreased, reducing the potential to damage your brain.
- Lightweight in-mold construction
- Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd
- Regulator adjustable climate control
- 14 vents
- Adjustable dial fit system
- Grow With Me dual-stage liner system
- Super-soft furry tricot lining
- Snapfit SL2 earpads
- AirEvac ventilation
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
|Matte Black / Small/Medium||716736279985||E006059KS4856||PRO28502116M|