Pound the ground and put in the miles. It's never easy, but at least it's comfortable with the ultra-lightweight Stride running sock. Extra durability was knit into the heel, footbed, and at the first and fifth metatarsal (outside toes). This micro crew sock features smooth, anti-chafe Merino Wool, with cooling mesh and a low-profile, next-to-skin fit that will match any hundo you throw its way.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 55% Nylon 38% Merino Wool 7% Lycra Spandex
- For the ultimate like-it's-not-even-there fit and feel, ultra-lightweight yarns give our running socks the lowest in-shoe profile.
- Ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile are staples of our no-cushion running socks.