If you're looking for just one jacket to do it all, start here.
We used our lightest GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER three-layer stretch fabric, which makes it great for milder conditions, and the stretch gives it a great fit. It's the same outer fabric as we use for our Alpha RoS 2 Jacket, called "The benchmark in how the best winter jackets should perform" by Cyclingnews.com, but the Go Jacket forgoes the Alpha's integrated liner so you can decide how much insulation you need. Add a Flanders Warm base layer and thermal jersey to extend the comfort range to subfreezing temperatures.
But the fabric is only the start. We've tailored the fit to be close to body but not too close. It gives a good drape to the jacket, rounded out by details like the no-sew finishing to the hem and the zippered colored chest pocket. The hidden internal cuffs are a nice comfort touch, and you'll appreciate how they eliminate drafts from the wrist. There are three pockets on the back, with a large reflective strip stretching across the entire bottom of the pockets for nighttime visibility.
Where does this jacket fit in our line? It's similar in warmth to the Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve, but it has a more tailored and elegant look, with a slightly more relaxed fit, and it's not quite as protective in wet weather.
- Full soft-shell construction with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER 150 keeps cold wind out while offering exceptional breathability
- Excellent stretch with a neutral fit for extra comfort
- Internal stretch wrist closure for perfect glove interface
- Zippered chest pocket
- YKK Vislon zipper with rubberized zipper pull
- No-sew waist construction for clean, technical look
- 3 rear pockets
- Large reflective strip across pockets for low-light visibility