The WK3 Cargo Bib Short's safe and secure pockets provide much-needed capacity for longer adventures as well as quick access to a phone, small camera, snacks, or shell depending on how you choose to fill them. Offering two pockets on the legs and two on the upper back, Cargo can be used to complement existing storage on the bike or to transfer small items from a traditional cycling jersey, freeing you up to wear a more relaxed tech tee or normal top for a less road-specific look when the route heads off-road.
Built on the WK3 platform, Cargo rides with complete freedom and supports where it counts thanks to thoughtful tailoring, soft, skin-caring fabrics, and an Elastic Interface chamois that delivers unmatched comfort across the saddle. At the legs, seamless raw edges do away with overeager grippers, extending bib body fabric to the hems to encourage a balanced, tapered grip without compressing your thighs.
On long rides, pulling up to take a nature break shouldn't require a mini-Houdini, which is why the WK3 features patented side-positioned soft straps that allow the bib to be pulled down without having to remove either your gilet or jersey in the bathroom stall or at the side of the trail. We call it Pull2P—because adventure should be left for the ride, not the rest stop.
- Body: 78% nylon, 22% elastane Waist: 77% nylon, 23% elastane
- Chamois: Elastic Interface Womens Performance Space (made with recycled content)
- Pull2P configuration for no-fuss rest stops
- Two large leg pockets
- Two rear back waist pockets
- Silky microfiber waist with open mesh top
- 30mm soft elastic bib straps
- Women's Performance Space chamois with increased foam density
- Clean-finish construction
- Clean-cut hem with silicone gripper
- Inseam: 9" / 22.5cm
- Weight: 192g
How to measure
Ensure you are wearing light clothing and your pockets are empty. Place your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your glutes.
Standing relaxed, measure around the fullest part of your thigh (check both legs).